1. Plug in the mains cord; two pin male socket into your AC power supply &
female socket in the appropriate Male socket of the instrument depending on
power supply source. (i.e. 220V or 110 V) Note: Add-on flat two pin AC converters available. Caution: Plugging in the 220V power source in the 110V socket of the machine
will Seriously Damage the instrument. This action also Voids the Warranty Cover.
2. Switch On Raagini Digital using the Volume On/Off knob.
3. Select your required Sur (Note) using the SA Main switch set. The SA Main Up
& Down buttons helps you navigate between the lowest & the highest Sur (i.e.
main notes). Note: The corresponding LED of the selected Sur glows when selected.
4. The Sur indication is arranged like Harmonium/Piano Keyboards for quick
reference. The Carnatic and Western equivalent is printed on the display. Note: The first LED indicates ' Matra Safed 6 = A = 6 Kattai ' (Lowest Sur) and
the last LED indicates ' Safed 7 = B = 7 Kattai ' (Highest Sur) .
5. To further fine tune Raagini Digital press the either of SA Fine Up or Down
key depending upon your requirement. Operate the Up or Down switch until the
required Sur is heard. Note: Sa Fine allows selection in-between two main notes ( i.e. in-between C &
C# by pressing up switch and in-between C & B by pressing down switch. The Same
is indicated by the glowing of the pitch high or pitch Low LED.
6. The Select switch help you in the selection of either PA, MA, NI or only SA
style of playing on a rotational basis. Note: The corresponding LED of the PA, MA or NI will glow. And when only SA
selected no LED will glow.
7. Manual Nishad can be tuned by pressing either the manual NI Up or Down switch Note: The range for manual nishad adjustment is one Sur up on the higher side
and one Sur down on the Lower side ( i.e. If D is selected as Main Sa, Nishad
will be adjustment from D to D# on the higher side and D to C# on the lower
Note: Manual Nishad can only be tuned when the LED of the select NI is ON.
8. Adjust the tempo by pressing either the Tempo Up or Down switch as per your
requirement. The corresponding UP or Down LED will glow as a visual indicator. Note: Raagini Digital is automatically calibrated to give the best tempo to the
selected Sur (Sa Main); which can be manually changed by the user as per their
9. Set the required tone by turning the Tone knob Note: Generally for lower Sur Tone is set to male & for higher Sur towards
Raagini Digital is programmed to remember your last setting, and will
automatically play to your personalized settings when ever the Electronic
Tanpura is switched on
Raagini Digital Tanpura is set to play Pa, Sa, Sa Sa (Kharaj) ( 6 Matras,
Carnatic Music Style. ) pressing select switch while switching on Raagini
Digital Tanpura sets it to play Pa, Sa, Sa Sa (Kharaj) (5 Matras, Hindustani
music style. )
BATTERY OPERATIONS 1. Open the Battery box at the back of the instrument to insert 8 Pencil
Cells (AA) (1.5V each).
Note: While Inserting Observe the ( + - ) marking of the Pencil Cells.
2. Switch On Raagini Digital using the Volume On / Off knob.
Use the instrument as explained before.
TO CHARGE BATTERIES
1. Connect AC mains. (Same as operating instructions Point # 1.)
2. Switch ON the battery charge Switch.
3. Approximately 1 ½ hour of charging gives 1 hour of instrument playing time. Note: Batteries will be charged even when the instrument is playing, if the
battery charge switch is ON.