1. Plug in the mains cord; two pin male socket into your AC power supply &
female socket in the appropriate Male socket of the instrument depending on
power supply source. (i.e. 220V or 110 V) Note: Add-on flat two pin AC converters available. Caution: Plugging in the 220V power source in the 110V socket of the machine
will Seriously Damage the instrument. This action also Voids the Warranty Cover.
2. Switch on Riyaz Master Professional using the volume On/Off knob.
3. Select the required Taal from the Keyboard. Note: If no Taal is selected then Teen Taal will be automatically selected
when the start button is pressed.
4. To select an alternate Taal press Alt. key first and then the Taal of your
choice. Note: The Alt led will glow when the Alt key is pressed.
5. Adjust the desired Sur (pitch) by using the Pitch knob.
6. Adjust the desired Laya with the Tempo knob. Note: The Laya led acts as an audio visual reference.
7. The relative volume of the Tabla & the Dagga can be adjusted by turning the
8. Inc & Dec Key is used to navigate between the 4 laya ranges in step of
:: Dhrut > Madhya > Vilambit > Ati Vilimbit :: or vice versa.
Pressing the Inc key will have no effect once the instrument has reached the
Dhrut Laya range. Similarly pressing the Dec key will have no effect once the
instrument has reached the Ati Vilambit Laya range. Note: An error sound is produced in both the cases.
9. Press start and Theka starts from sum. Note: The sum led glows on start of each sum cycle.
10. The Theka can be stopped at any time by pressing the stop key Note: Any operation of the knobs/key board can be performed without stopping